- top note: rose geranium
- secondary notes: lavender + rosemary
- ultra fine mist atomizer
- apply + re-apply without touching your face
- broad spectrum SPF 41. prevents early skin aging when used as directed.
- clean is complicated. Nº41 was designed to be clean by 'Clean at Sephora' standards.
the essentials for good skin: sleep, water, & spf. finally, an elegant SPF for habitual use. N°41 is a lightweight, clean SPF 41 mist.
- broad spectrum protection against skin-aging UV rays
- SPF 41
- luxurious fine mist for even product application
- touch-less, quick-set application
- apply without messing up makeup or introducing germs to the face
- minimal formula, with only 16 clean ingredients
- scented with natural florals + botanicals for a revitalizing experience
- one bottle is 26.6 ml / .9 fl oz., measured out to be 30 applications
how to use
STEP 1: close eyes + mouth completely. pull back hair.
STEP 2: mist evenly all over face, neck + chest. spritz 7 times, holding bottle from about 10 inches away from skin.
STEP 3: keep eyes closed for 3 seconds while mist settles. there's no need to touch or rub product in.
Avobenzone 2.8% Homosalate 9.8% Octisalate 4.9% Octocrylene 9.5%
Alcohol Denat., Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Dicaprylyl Ether, Diheptyl Succinate, Diisooctyl Succinate, Ethyl Ferulat, Isononyl Isononanoate, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2.8% , Homosalate 9.8%, Octisalate 4.9%, Octocrylene 9.5%. Purpose: Sunscreen. Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Directions: Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every two hours. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sunscr protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m - 2p.m.; wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children under 6 months-age: Ask a doctor. Other information: Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun. Questions or comments? Email email@example.com.
N°41 is an over-the-counter, FDA regulated healthcare product. that means you can use your pre-tax health dollars to purchase Nº41.
you can use your FSA/HSA card at checkout. email firstname.lastname@example.org with any problems!